Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fun with friends!

I have some of the best friends in the world - unfortunately not all of them live close. Fortunately, like I said, they are wonderful and sometimes they drive down and visit me :) 

The last weekend in February I was blessed to have 2 of my best friends from high school come visit. 

Friday,  Kasey drove down with her 2 girls and met me at Concord Mills to walk around, have lunch, and spend some time together.  I got pictures of the girls - but not Kasey (oops!) Anyways, we had a great afternoon and I enjoyed catching up. I am so thankful that she drove all that way just to see me :)


The next day, Ellis and Sarah were in Charlotte for a baby shower. After the shower they drove down to Rock Hill to spend time with us! I love having Sarah and Ellis visit because they are so laid back and we always have a great time relaxing and catching up. This particular visit we decided to play apples to apples and mad gab - fun night with awesome friends! Love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment