So, a few months ago I found a new website : http://www.pinterest.com/ . Allen would say I'm obsessed, I would say, well I guess I'd have to agree! I have found so many creative ideas on this website. If you've never checked it out you should must! (Let me know know if you need an invite). So, here are just a few things I've made from pinterest:
Fall :
![]() |
| "R" Wreath |
![]() |
| Pumpkin made from old book (I used a dictionary) This was my first pinterest project! |
Christmas:
| Santa Bread! |
| Book of Christmas Cards (I'm a hoarder when it comes to cards) |
| (inside of Christmas card book) |
| Christmas Card Holder (looked better when I had cards at the top too!) |
Winter:
| Snowman wreath |
Valentine's Day:
| Wreath |
Other:
| Hard to see.. but glass etched dishes! |
I've made more things, but I don't have pictures of them. Oh, and don't even get me started on the recipes I've found.. especially the desserts.. DELISH! So, thank you pinterest for keeping me from doing my school work! -- My high school crafts teacher would be so proud!


Miss Sussman! haha...loove me some pinterest!
ReplyDelete