Thursday, February 9, 2012

I passed the Praxis!

In order to graduate in May and to get my SLP license I had to pass the Praxis II in Speech Language Pathology (National Board Exam). I took the test on January 14th and have been patiently waiting for my scores. I knew the scores were going to be posted this Tuesday, so I got up and headed straight to the computer. I was so very excited to see the word "PASSED"! I immediately called Allen (he was out of town) to share my news! He was very excited (I think he is ready for me to graduate and get a speech job!) It was definitely a great way to start the day!

Anyways, I finished getting ready and went to work. About 10:00, I got a call from the front desk saying I had a delivery.  I got to the front desk to find that my (wonderful, amazing, thoughtful) husband had sent me these:

After work, I was planning to go to my friend, Hadley's house for dinner. So, I came home fed the dogs and then headed to her house. When I got there she had hung this:


And .. she made brownies and  invited two other friends, Lisa and Maggie over to celebrate !


                                             
I am one blessed and very happy girl! So thankful for my thoughtful husband and wonderful, caring friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment