One of my best friends, Sarah, is getting married in just a few short weeks! So, last weekend her bridesmaids all went to Wilmington for her "last fling before the ring!"
When I got to Wilmington, Thursday, Sarah, Allison and I had dinner at Slice of Life Pizzeria - yum! Then we did some shopping and headed back to the house to make brownies and wait for the other girls to arrive.
Friday morning we woke up and headed to the beach. We spent the day laying in the sun, relaxing and enjoying the beautiful views!
Late that afternoon, we headed back to the house to get ready for our night out. We had dinner downtown at Elijah's, on the river. The food was delicious and the views were gorgeous!
After dinner, we went out downtown where we celebrated the bride and enjoyed some entertaining people watching!
| Beautiful Bride to be! |
| It was windy! |
Saturday, we woke up, had breakfast and then headed back to the beach. I had to leave Saturday afternoon, so I didn't get to partake in the rest of the festivities, but I had such a wonderful time celebrating my sweet friend. I am so excited to see her marry her best friend in just a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment