I've been contemplating hanging picture frames in my stairwell for a while. I had a lot frames hanging in my living room, but Allen took them down when he was cutting huge holes in the wall (another story!) and we decided to replace them with another frame we got for Christmas. So I've had frames sitting around the house for a while (almost a month!) and wanted to do something with them. Well, Allen had to go out of town earlier this week and I got bored. I was on pinterest (I know, I know!) and I saw a great idea for hanging pictures. It said to cut out pieces of paper the size of the picture frames and use blue paint tape to hang them. This way, you can rearrange the "frames" without having to put a million holes in the wall - genius, I know! (Told you pinterest was awesome). So anyways here's the result:
 |
| Step 1: Hang paper "frames" |
 |
| Step 2: Hang corresponding real frames |
 |
| Not a step: Break the glass in one of the frames |
 |
| And there you have it.. the final result! |
look at you go! woot woot!
ReplyDelete