Ellis and Sarah got married last Saturday, so I spent the weekend in Greensboro celebrating my sweet friend and her new husband! Here is a recap of all the festivities!
THURSDAY
Thursday, after work, I drove to the train station in Charlotte and took the train to Greensboro. Once I got to Greensboro, I met Sarah and her family at the Grasshoppers baseball game. We had a great time watching the game, catching up, and talking about the upcoming wedding!
| <3 Greensboro! |
| Bat Dog! |
| The bride and groom :) |
FRIDAY
Friday, Sarah's aunts and cousins hosted a bridesmaids lunch at Liberty Oak. We had a great time and ate some delicious food!
Sarah gave each of her bridesmaids one of these beautiful handkerchief's, which we carried with our flowers at the wedding.
After lunch, all of the bridesmaids headed to the nail salon to get pedicures!
That evening, we headed to the church for the rehearsal!
Then we went to the rehearsal dinner at Anton's Cellar
SATURDAY
Wedding day! The day started off with a brunch hosted by some friends of Sarah's family. Sarah attended the first hour of the brunch and then she left and Ellis came to the second hour.
| BRIDE!!!! |
That afternoon, all of the bridesmaids headed to the Regency Room to get ready for the wedding.
And then we headed to the church..
WEDDING TIME!
| Yay!!! |
SUNDAY
The next morning, Sarah's parents hosted a send off lunch at their house. We wrapped up the weekend enjoying some delicious NC BBQ and spent a little more time with the bride and groom before they headed off to Antigua for the week.
All in all, it was a wonderful weekend, celebrating a wonderful couple!!! I couldn't be happier for them! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Payne :)


No comments:
Post a Comment